Next Previous

9 Responses to Postcard Perfect 015: Protaras, Cyprus

1. genefaith says:

it's not everyday that I see postcards featuring Cyprus...it seems not a crowded country:)

2. wow!You are lucky to inherited such kind of treasure!
    I have a friend in Cyprus and I think I have to ask her to send me a postcard. :)

3. Sreisaat says:

Genefaith, Protaras is only a small town in Cyprus but it gets crowded during holiday season. The population is indeed small in this tiny town.

Willa, you are right! Go ask na. It's one country where it is difficult to find someone to swap postcards with. I would consider myself luckier if I go in Protaras myself :) lol.

4. It's my first time to see a postcard from Cyprus. I love the main stamp used. :)

5. Wow! That's really marvelous! I would love to have this postcard. It is a beautiful postcard! Mine is up - My PP Entry.

You are lucky that you inherited a box full of postcards. By the way, I want to add your blog to my blogroll but don't know your name.

6. Clarissa says:

How lucky of you to inherit such treasures!Awesome!

7. Sreisaat says:

Postcard Journeys, it's my only postcard from Cyprus - hope there'll be more to come my way!

Hazelicious, just use Postcards Crossing in your bloglink :) Thanks. You're already linked in mine :)

Clarissa, yes, I'm so grateful for the box of postcards. I'd consider myself luckier if I'll go to Cyprus on holiday! hhiihihi..

8. Cheerful says:

hi z, that's great that you inherited a box of postcards from r's late grandmother! its really nice! i got few from cyprus but only one posted on my blog, will be sharing it one-by-one! lovely card. happy postcrossing and see you soon! :)

9. Tsang says:

im pretty sure it's a gorgeous place to visit dring the summer for beach vacation