Next Previous

11 Responses to Postcard Friendship Friday 037: Taiwanese rice bowls

1. Dorincard says:

The bowls are nice and useful. Perfect design.

Let's explore a swap. Especially since my blog has the highest ranking in Cambodia, of all countries...:)

2. Sreisaat says:

Dorin, you're on! ;)

3. Arlene says:

I also love the card! Im about to say if you have a second copy, i want to have the other one.

Anyway, i have several sets of these rice noodles when i worked in China but left them in my putaway box when i left. I probably give them away if i can visit back. I just don't like to bring them because it's too dear to pay for an overbaggage. They wre just normal rice noodle cups/bowl but they have designs too but not as pretty and tlc done like this.

I joined the PFF wagon, Sis!

4. Sreisaat says:

Arlene, this is the only one rice bowl card I have. Hayaan mo, I'll keep you in mind when I travel :)

5. The card is beautiful and unusual and the bowls themselves are beautiful, especially displayed like this.

6. Joy says:

Unusual card, and pretty bowls, a pleasure to eat rice or noodles from them. I love the display shelf as well, that would look nice in a kitchen.

7. If i owned that set of rice bowls, i would certainly not gonna use for the fear of breaking it, but instead just put in on display so my eyes could enjoy it everyday. :)

8. Snap says:

I love this card and the rice bowls. I'm with you ... I'll take several!!! Happy PFF!

9. viridian says:

Love the display. the shopkeeper knows what he or she is doing.

10. jill says:

huhuhu
    When I think about it, my love for rice is beginning to become my downfall!! I am my fattest right now.. huhu
    Cute postcard,though.

11. Heather says:

Great card. The designs on the bowls are lovely.