Next Previous

13 Responses to Postcard Friendship Friday 010: Polish national costumes

1. and... this post goes perfectly with your interview over at Sheila's! National costumes make your heart beat faster:) This is just a peachy card! ((Hugs)) Happy May Day and PFF!

2. Pearl says:

Ohhh I just Love this Beautiful postcard... Those costumes are so wonderful... Thanks very much for sharing, and...
    Happy May Day!

~blessings~
    Pearl

3. Sreisaat says:

Hi Marie... Hello Pearl. Thanks for visiting - you are both early-birds!

Oh Marie, I was surprised to see Sheila's post this week, I can't help but *blush*

Pearl, your welcome and thanks for dropping by as well. Happy birthday again!

4. Chandy says:

Magandang umaga!

I love that card! Ang ganda ng mga damit nila.

Great choice to start off May!

I've only been to the Grand Canyon once and it is deserving of its name... ;-)

5. How unusual! This postcard is lovely, thank you for sharing! Happy PFF!

6. Terry says:

How delightful ,love the costumes.
    Happy PFF and a very happy May Day to you.
    Enjoyed reading the interview with Sheila ,so fascinating.
    Happy weekend to you.

7. Aimee says:

What a wonderful card! I love all of the costumes!

8. Robin says:

Wonderful card....I am amazed at the craftsmanship of such small costumes (for the dolls). I'm a tad bit curious as to who took the time to create the costumes. ;-)

Happy May Day....hope your day has been beautiful.

9. Mel says:

What a great card - such tiny details...amazing.

Happy PFF and thanks for visiting my blog

~brightest blessings~

10. I have just ordered some postcards depicting Quebeckers in national dress and I'll be sure to share them on a Postcard Friday when they do arrive.
    Evelyn in Montreal

11. Sreisaat says:

Hi guys, thank you all for coming. My Fridays aren't complete without Marie's PFF and visiting all of you.

Evelyn, I'll be looking forward to your postcards :)

12. Sheila says:

Sorry to be so late getting around to visiting, it has been a busy weekend. I love this card and how great that it ties in with the answers to my questions! I bet nobody will believe it's a coincidence.

13. Sreisaat says:

You are right, Sheila!
    That's why my jaw dropped when I saw your PFF post too. Hahahaha. Thanks for the feature :)